Adventures in Blogging

Well, this is very cool, I must say! I had no idea it was so easy to set up a Blog (thank you Google).

I've been a regular visitor to other people's Blogs for the past couple of years, but never explored the idea of setting one up myself. Just always figured it was probably far to complicated to set up (like a website), time-consuming to maintain (I am a knitter, after all, NOT a writer) &, quite frankly, with all the other knitters & crocheters out there blogging away, I had to ask myself, "What can you say that hasn't already been said?" It's a fair question & one that I couldn't answer.

So....I've decided to do this for me & not for an audience. It'll be a place for me to plan & ponder & pontificate. I'll throw in some pictures (because I know they're worth a thousand words) & keep track of links to other people I find inspiring, instructional, or just plain amusing.

If you happened to wander in here by accident....you're welcome to have a good look around, peek in the yarn basket, & leave me note that you were here.

That's it for now. Needles & wool beckon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are subject to review before they appear on the blog. Please allow up to 48 hours for your comment to post. Thanks.