Custom Yarn Kits...An Update

The custom yarn kits I showed in a previous post sold very well at the market last weekend & I only have six kits left. Since I'll be travelling this weekend & won't be in my accustomed spot at the market, I listed the remaining sets on Etsy. You can find them at http://FroggyYarn.etsy.com



Because I'm working my little fingers to the bone on my Fall line of felted purses & clothing, I may not find time to produce any more of these kits, so if you want one for Christmas gifting, better hurry. I do have some other wonderful frogged yarns in my stash that I can substitute for the ones I included in the listings. Feel free to contact me if you're looking for a particular color, texture, or fiber content. The kits come with two center-pull balls of recycled yarn - enough to complete a smallish project like a hat, scarf, or mittens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are subject to review before they appear on the blog. Please allow up to 48 hours for your comment to post. Thanks.